1. A No-Frills Version of "Folsom Prison Blues"
2. The Kingston Trio on "The Eternal Triangle..."
3. Olivia Newton-John takes out an unfaithful boyfriend
4. The Widow Who Knew Too Much...
5. The History of Violence
6. To the same tune, "Dulce et Decorum Est..."
7. Jackson Browne and Lady White
8. Furry Lewis sings about Frankie and Johnnie:
9. Bob Marley will only cop to one shooting:
10. I'm not sure whether the bigger crime is that described in the lyrics or the ones committed by Bob Mackie
Anybody else have a favorite crime immortalized in song?